Week 6 Results are up
Now Playing: first blog in weeks
Well guys, we now have just 4 weeks left in th first half. Still plenty of time to make a move and get into the money.
First off, some notes on the league:
- Andy has eagles in back-to-back weeks. Both similar chip-ins from around 30 yards on #11 and #14.
- Tom had a great round a couple weeks back and set a one week payout record of $30.50.
- Todd Sawyer whines when he gets stomped. ;) He played a sub whose handicap was based on one unusually bad round and he shot a net 27. Ouch.
- Seal needs a stiff shaft..... yeah, that's plain awful. I mean in his golf clubs!
- Virgil is dominating the gold tees. It's like he found the fountain of youth and is 75 again.
- If you're standing on #9 tee, you're fair game for target practice from the#18 tee. uh my bad.
- It's been too long, I can't remember crap from the previous weeks. Let me know if you did something noteworthy.
In a little departure from the usual dumb joke picture or hot chick picture, here are a few ball pics.... yeah that sounded bad. These are from Golf Digest magazine. If you're looking for a new ball, check it out.
Driver launch angle and spin rate:
Wedge launch angle and spin rate:
That's all I got. See ya next week.